giovedì 25 aprile 2013

sport and fashion: week end

Well... I am leaving for the week-end. I just want to tell everybody I will be back on monday :)
If you are going somewhere too, let me know if you will have some sport and what will you wear! for my trekking of these day I will use this backpack! It is the Jack Wolfskin Berkeley Backpack
Bye bye!!!!

Bene, sto partendo per il fine settimana. volevo dirvi che ci rivediamo lunedì :)
Se andate da qualche parte fatemi sapere se farete qualche sport e che cosa indosserete! Per il mio trekking di questi giorni io userò questo zaino! è il Jack Wolfskin Berkeley Backpack
Ciao ciao!!!!

Bien! Estoy partiendo por el fin semana. Pero volverè el lunes :)
Si vosotros tambien vais in alguno luego decid si haceis alguno deport y que vos poneis. Por el trekking yo he comprado esta mochilla! es un Jack Wolfskin Berkeley Backpack
Adiòs!!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento