mercoledì 17 aprile 2013

Sport and fashion: stripes

Good morining Everybody!
Yesterday I have been to a party and I have seen this girl wearing a striped clothes very nice, and I remembered I really love stripes! So I have looked for some striped clothes for sport and I have found these all-raimbow-colour tank: tha Adidas Boyfriend Striped Tank. There are a lot of shirts and other things that are striped, but now we are in the warm period so I prefer to post these, even if I have already posted on tanks few days ago...

Buongiorno a Tutti!
Ieri sono stata ad una festa e ho visto una ragazza con un vestitino a righe molto carino e mi sono ricordata che io adoro le righe! Così ho cercato qualche cosa a righe nell'abbigliamento sportivo e ho trovato queste canotte di tutti i colori dell'arcobaleno: le Adidas Boyfriend Striped Tank. Ci sono molte magliette e altre cose a righe, ma ora che fa caldo ho preferito postare queste, anche se ho scritto giò un post sulle canotte qualche giorno fa...

Buenos dias a Todos!
Ayer he sido a una fiesta y he visto una chica con un vestido listado muy precioso y he recordado que yo amo las listas! Por esta razon he buscado alguna ropas deportivas listadas y he encontrado estas camisetas de todos los colores de arco iris: las Adidas Boyfriend Striped Tank. Hay muchas ropas deportiva listada pero porquè estamos en la estacion caliente he preferido postar estas, aun si eh tambien escrito un post por las camisetas hace algunos dias...






And... if you watn to add me on FB, remember to look for me as melodyflower73
E... se volete aggiungermi su FB, cercatemi come melodyflower73
Y ... si quereis buscarme su FB, buscais como melodyflower73





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento